UP Assistant Teacher application form 2018 apply online
The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board has published the latest job notification regarding UP Assistant teacher recruitment 2018. UPBEB department accepts online application form for assistant teacher job. Massive numbers of the applicant are eagerly searching UP Assistant teacher application form 2018. Interested candidate who want to apply for this UP Assistant teacher jobs notification 2018 must submit their filled UP Assistant teacher application form through online mode before the last date.
UP Assistant Teacher application form 2018
All contenders visit our official website and get all information about UP Assistant teacher recruitment 2018. For all the job seekers who are seeking for the Assistant teacher vacancy for the year, 2017-18 may register online from the UPBEB official website. The application form will be updated here soon for the UP assistant grade teacher vacancy 2018.
Visitors who are finding latest government jobs in UP organization, then finally waiting time is over. UP Assistant teacher notification has been announced recently and now all applicants are going to apply online for UP Assistant teacher jobs. Before filling UP Assistant teacher recruitment 2018 application form, read the official notification properly.
UP Assistant Teacher Online Application 2018
UP Assistant teacher recruitment 2018 registration process will be starting soon on the UPBEB. All job seekers can check the UP assistant teacher vacancy 2018 important dates. You can check the required eligibility criteria like education qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process and other important dates from the advertisement which is attached below in pdf file format.
- Recruitment Authority Name: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB)
- Total vacancy:- 68500
- Location:- Uttar Pradesh
- Exam conducted on:- Very soon
- Important dates:- Announced soon
Are you ready to fill the UP Assistant teacher recruitment 2018 application form, then read the article properly. Fill the UP Assistant teacher application form correctly without any mistake. Upload your scanned image and signature also. All instructions related image and signature you can check the advertisement.
|Event Name||Important Dates|
|Online registration starts from||25 Jan 2018|
|Last date of registration||5 Feb 2018|
|Last date for fee submission||7 Feb 2018|
|Last date of Application||9 Feb 2018|
Through this web portal, we are providing UP Assistant teacher recruitment 2018 latest vacancy details published by Uttar Pradesh Basic Education board. We are going to inform all the job hunters that UP Assistant teacher application form 2018 can be checked through online mode. Keep watching our web page for checking current updates related written exam.
UP Assistant Teacher Application Eligibility Criteria
Required UP Assistant teacher eligibility criteria for UP Assistant teacher recruitment 2018:-
- Those candidates who have completed their bachelor degree/ master degree with 50 % marks with B.ed are eligible to apply. or
- Candidates must pass bachelor degree/master degree with BTC Training 2 year certificate or
- Candidates must pass 10+2 with 50% marks and four-year B.LED degree
Age limit: – candidate’s minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 40 years.
Age relaxation is also applicable as per the government rules and regulation.
- For SC /ST category candidates:- 05 years
- For Ex-servicemen:- 03 years
- For PWD candidates: – 15 years
To fill the UP Assistant Teacher application form, registration date has not announced yet, but as soon as the possible exact date of the registration will be posted here by our experts.
- UP Assistant Teacher admit card 2018
- UP Assistant Teacher Syllabus 2018
- UP Assistant Teacher previous papers
- UP Assistant Teacher Sample papers
How to fill UP Assistant teacher application form 2018
- Contender must log on to the official website of UPBEB.
- After that, click on the link to UP Assistant teacher job notification 2018.
- After downloading notification read it patiently.
- Search UP Assistant teacher application form 2018 link and click on it.
- Fill all required details in the application form like name, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, aadhaar no, address and other mandatory details.
- After filling details, click on the submit button.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature.
- Attach all required documents and certificates.
- Pay the required application fee through online or offline mode.
- At last, take a hard copy of your filled UP Assistant Teacher application form 2018 for future uses.
So, get ready to fill the UP Assistant teacher application form online before the deadline. Stay touch with our website for checking current updates related assistant teacher jobs, exam dates, syllabus, exam pattern and important study material.